In the last class, we made an Arduino shield programming jig for Attiny85 that enables simple and quick burning.

Next, followed by the class, I started using Eagle in order to draw schematic and board design! This was what I really wanted to do since I have learned physical computing.

I decided to connect three LEDs and a sensor.

It was embarrassing that the list of the parts was disappeared but by clicking USE button, I could load all parts libraries.

At the board design stage, two things were difficult; the first was arranging the parts, and the second was routing ground lines.

However, after a few trial and error, I finally got a nice designed board!

The progress: